Are you having trouble coming up with Halloween Marketing Ideas and relating the holiday to your business? In 2018 the Halloween industry topped $9 billion dollars in sales. Consumers of all ages want to have fun on Halloween and are willing to spend! With people opening their wallets for this holiday it is a great time to share your creative ideas and content for your business.
Integrating a blog post about Halloween with local social media hashtags about #Halloween will be sure to spark some attention to your biz. These ideas can help you get started when it comes to marketing for Halloween 2019.
Highlight Your Seasonal Products
You can use storytelling and always incorporate a link or easy to follow a call to action that leads viewers to the products shown in the video.
The Real Canadian Superstore shows their party planning supplies with this short video:
Home Depot showcases a DIY Halloween Decor Idea. You can then click to learn more about the products featured.
View this post on Instagram
Marshalls shows how their everyday pieces can be made into a sophisticated Halloween Costume.
Make a Halloween Campaign That Attracts an Audience!
Lush Cosmetics advertises their exfoliante scrub with a Halloween theme.
Julios Barrio – Edmonton, AB
Julios Bario is known for their famous BullDog drinks, and now they have kicked off a Halloween drink for a limited time. It is called the Pumpkin Spice Bulldog! Yum!
Halloween Blog Post Ideas
Check out your industry below if you are need of inspiration for blog post topics.
Beauty and Fashion
- DIY Halloween costume ideas
- Taking the best photos of your Halloween costume
- Quick Face Paint Ideas for kids
- Scary Face Paint Ideas you can do at home
- Halloween Costume Ideas for under $10
- Halloween printable ideas
Home Renovation/Designers/Real Estate
- Watch out for these safety concerns when decorating for Halloween
- Upcycle trash around your home to make Halloween decorations
- Amazing Halloween home decor ideas
- Where to purchase your Halloween decor.
- Tricks for making your home the spookiest house on the block
- The Ultimate List for throwing a Halloween party at home
- Fun Family Events happening in the city on Halloween.
Health and Wellness Industry
- How to not ruin your diet on Halloween
- Healthy alternatives to chocolate and candy on Halloween
- Delicious Halloween recipes under 100 calories
Food Industry and Bloggers
- Pumpkin spice recipes
- The best types of food to serve at your Halloween party
- Easy to make Halloween cookie ideas
- The ultimate list of Halloween cocktails
- A beautiful Harvest Halloween dinner
- Check out these amazing food events in your hometown
Pet Stores and Bloggers
- Keep these dangerous foods away from your pets on Halloween
- Costume ideas that your dog won’t hate wearing
- Costume Ideas for your pets
- DIY Halloween costumes for your pets
- Calming an anxious pet during the Halloween rush
Financial Industry Halloween Ideas
- Saving money on Halloween
- Halloween industry and market financial stats
- Consumers spending on Halloween
- Terrifying money facts about Halloween
- Don’t let your finances scare you this Halloween
- A frugal Halloween – how to have fun on a budget
Businesses and Marketing
- Marketing statistics on Halloween
- Viral Halloween Campaigns
- How to incorporate Halloween into the workplace
- Fun workplace ideas for Halloween
- Corporate Halloween party ideas
Now that you have an idea about promoting your products with a Halloween theme on social media and blog topics, also remember to dive into your local community when it comes to Halloween. You could highlight local events, donate pumpkins for a local pumpkin carving or host your own local giveaway or contest.
Save This Post to your Pinterest Page Below (Click one of the images below to pin it!)